HAPPY NEW YEAR!
For the first DIY of the year, I really wanted to showcase something I LOVE- disco balls! I really wanted a pair of disco ball earrings that were simple, and not cheesy. So many of them go with a 70's costume and they're more groovy than classy. I love that you can wear these earrings anytime there's a party- or anytime you want to party. They're super easy to make and lightweight. Plus the pack comes with 12 mini disco balls- that's enough for 6 pairs of earrings! So pop on your earrings, grab some confetti, and party the night (or day) away! If you want a party go along with them, check out this Pink Disco Ball Party!
1. Remove the string from your mini disco balls
2. Take your pin and insert it through the center of your disco ball using the hole from the string as a guide. The flat end should be at the bottom.
3. Add a few seed beads to the top and trim if necessary.
4. Twist your pin around the edge of your round nose pliers to create a hanging hoop.
5. Attach your earring hook to your hanging hoop. Wear and enjoy!
Don't mind my crazy face- confetti makes me a little bit too excited haha. How great are these earrings?! Be sure to check out the Pink Disco Ball Party for even more pink party goodness!