The holidays are full of events- parties, dinners, gift exchanges, and too many cocktail hours to keep track of. At the center of each of these events is a woman we all love and adore- the hostess. She's the woman that manages to make her tiny one bedroom apartment fit as many friends as possible, while still keeping everyone comfortable. The one that turns her house into a chic lounge, or the one that injects so much Christmas spirit into her home that you'd swear you were in a Hallmark movie. These women go above and beyond all year long bringing people together, so they deserve a gift as amazing as they are! Why not bring a smile to their face or make their lives easier by giving them one of these items? Here are some Christmas gift ideas for the hostesses in your life.
1. Gold Leaf Phone Case 2. Pink Ombre Cocktail Shaker 3. KitchenAid Stand Mixer 4. Paper Mate Flair Markers 5. Celebrate Everything by Darcy Miller 6. Pink Party Straws 7. Keurig 2.0 Brewing System 8. Rose Gold Slate Drink Coasters 9. Meri Meri Birthday Candles 10. Pom Pom Marled Knit Throw 11. Gold Dot Champagne Flutes 12. Fujifilm Instax Mini (Raspberry)
1. Gold Leaf Phone Case - For a hostess that loves throwing glam parties, this phone case is a no-brainer! It'll be sure to put a smile on your friend's face, so maybe she'll be less likely to aggressively text you not to forget the pie.
2. Pink Ombre Cocktail Shaker - To get the party started, every hostess needs to have this adorable ombre cocktail shaker. It's equal parts fun and classy, so it's a perfect mood-setter for the party.
3. KitchenAid Stand Mixer - If your hostess friend is a baker, she'll love this KitchenAid mixer! If you've got a group of friends that want to get her a gift, this is the perfect opportunity to pitch in and get it for her as a Christmas gift since there are tons of sales during the holidays. I've been drooling over these for years. Here's to hoping someone purchases it from our wedding registry!
4. Paper Mate Flair Markers - I can't survive without my Papermate Flair markers! With all the color options, budding party planners can color-coordinate their to-do lists, make grocery shopping more fun, handwrite a card, or just doodle to pass the time. They make everything a party.
5. Celebrate Everything by Darcy Miller - This book is seriously amazing. The pages are so colorful and full of interesting, useful party planning ideas. It's packed full of inspiration and does not disappoint!
6. Pink Party Straws - I don't think these need an explanation, but I'll give one anyway. They're pink, they're fun and they remind you to party. How can you NOT buy these?!
7. Keurig 2.0 Brewing System - Whether she's staying up late putting the finishing touches on her decor or serving guests, your friend needs a keurig! This off white color will match any kitchen while keeping it classy. She'll also stand out since everyone else has a black Keurig!
8. Rose Gold Slate Drink Coasters - No one likes rings on their furniture. Give your hostess a set of these gorgeous coasters so she can keep her furniture safe- in style. Plus they'd look gorgeous on a coffee table! Cute and practical, what better Christmas gift can you ask for?
9. Meri Meri Birthday Candles - These candles would make such a fun gift for any hostess or party gal! They're pink and glittery, tall and elegant. They're perfect for a birthday or just to make an ordinary meal interesting.
10. Pom Pom Marled Knit Throw - Since the hostess always makes her home nice and cozy for everyone, why not return the favor with this throw? It's soft, warm and has super cute pom poms on the ends.
11. Gold Dot Champagne Flutes - Drinking champagne makes everything an event, whether your hostess is partying it up with friends or laying on the couch watching Friends. At least this way, she can do it with her pinkies up.
12. Fujifilm Instax Mini (Raspberry) - I love instant cameras. I was fascinated with them as a kid in the 90's and still like them today! They capture a memory and print it right then and there. It's the best Christmas gift for a hostess. It'll remind her to live in the moment!
With this holiday gift guide, you can find the best Christmas present for each hostesses on your list. Christmas is the perfect time to tell her thanks for always bringing us together- in style! Which of these items is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below!
PartyHarDIY is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.